By John Oxford
In this week’s Advertising and marketing Cash Podcast, Josh Mabus of the Mabus Company and I delve right into a potpourri of matters together with:
Deciding whether or not to have interaction in social media commentary, and the way weirdly explanatory posts about widespread data have turn out to be. In addition to:
- What occurs when a financial institution accidently makes a double deposit into an account?
- A dialogue on all of the current hacking that has been occurring with fuel traces and meat processing crops.
- How and why we have to warn our financial institution purchasers to not publish something about their banking accounts or debit playing cards on social media.
- Do you have to take a tough have a look at social media advertisements that seem close to harsh arguments and political discussions?
- When must you reply to adverse social media posts about your model?
- Easy methods to be ready for unseen advantages and liabilities in advertising, in addition to extra random popular culture references.